As we transition into Fall or back to school, it's a good idea to give the immune system a little extra support!
Your Top 10 'must-haves' to keep everyone in the family healthy during the back-to-school and Fall season!
- Organic Defense Hand Spray: for every lunch box including your own!
- Organic Cocoa Complex: mood-boosting B Vitamins (use it in your morning smoothie, add it to oatmeal, or add to hot almond milk for a 'cup of calm'.)
- Zen Diffuser and Night Time Aromatherapy Blend: for every room in the house (good night's sleep for everyone!)
- Remedies to Roll: (Study for focus/homework, Travel for the bus and traffic jams, Relaxation for the end of the day...)
- Bee Lovely Busy Bee Balm: a cure-all for dry lips, cuts and scrapes, cracked heels, dry elbows, nail balm - anything and everything!
- Arnica Salve: soothes sore muscles (every athlete should have this in their gym bag and every MOM and DAD needs it as well!)
- Inner Strength Tea: boosts your natural defenses.
- Wild Rose Hand Cream: wildly good for hands and SUCH a pretty package - it will bring a smile to your face each time you use it!
- Vitality Tea: Siberian ginseng and schisandra (brew it, then add to Knudsen's organic cherry juice and drink it over ice for a great recovery drink after sports and exertion...)
- Lavender Essential Oil: so many great first-aid uses - every household should have a bottle!
Thanks to Jane Wotton for this lovely text!